Real-time Database Replication with Transformation
Connect CDC makes it easy to capture, transform, enhance, and replicate data between databases – whether data is located on the same or different database management system, operating system or on a physical, virtual or cloud platform.
The data is then ready for reporting, analytics, data warehousing, database migration or any other business need.
EXTRACT, TRANSFORM and LOAD (ETL)
Connect CDC’s graphical interfaces eliminate any programming, scripting complexities or complications associated with traditional ETL tools. Just point and click to configure a database replication model and select from more than 80 built-in transformation methods. Connect CDC’s robust replication capabilities are bandwidth friendly, automatically resolve conflicts, and leave an audit trail of data access and change history.
Connect CDC’s broad support for operating systems and database management systems, along with its flexible architecture and powerful replication and transformation capabilities, enable you to address all your data sharing needs.
Connect CDC Features and Benefits:
- Reliable change data capture for assured data integrity
- Transforms and enhances data during replication
- Supports leading database and operating systems
- Provides built-in conflict resolution and collision monitoring
- Enables transaction auditing for compliance
- Supports flexible data sharing topologies
- Offloads data from production systems for queries, reports, analytics, and BI on real-time data
- Enables customer and partner access to real-time data that has been offloaded from production systems
- Consolidates data from multiple databases into a single database, datamart or data warehouse
- Accelerates the movement of data between business processes or regional offices
- Migrates databases to new or upgraded database platforms
- Re-platforms databases to new operating systems
- IBM Db2 for i
- IBM Db2 for LUW
- IBM Informix
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure SQL*
- Oracle RAC
- Sybase * Target database only
- IBM i
- IBM AIX
- IBM Linux on Power
- SUSE Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Microsoft Windows, including Microsoft Azure